tomahawk66

Satay Night - off topic/not KK

That's a major burn hazard waiting to happen! :eek:

I be those metal walls get screaming hot. Don't have any small children or pets in the area. I bet you could burn your hand easily just reaching into that side bin for the S&P shakers or that end "table" for your tongs, etc. 

2 hours ago, tomahawk66 said:

Found this Satay/Yakitori grill on Taobao for 40 USD if you buy all the 'extras'...
13ca6f2e61da0f797debc05ec55c0133.jpg
93e43f37beffcd89887fa3b4b5de9e2d.jpg
Don't know what shipping would be to the USA but should be reasonable to Singapore emoji1.png
Still... probably fall apart in a month or so - it's like the anti-KK!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You can get that one in the states. Not exactly what I was looking for. Not exactly a table top model. 

• Like 1

I posted this on Kamado Guru and Charles has seen it and maybe few of you might have also, but why not showcase it here. There are two things l like about this the most 1. It's insulated, and 2. When the grill is not being used it has an cover and it becomes just a table to be used when using the KK or KK's!

Garvin

Edited by Garvinque

17 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

A fun watch and I'm sure lots of fun to be at that table for dinner. :) 

Your guests can enjoy cooking their food with you and you don't have to worry about who wants their food this way or that way. It is also a table I could not build on my own, it would be a great father and son build since my dad is the one with the skills!

• Like 2