Poochie

Eat your Wheaties

We have a guy a work who is an alpha male all the way.  He walked into his local bar to meet his buddies and orders a beer.  He looks up at the TV and sees a picture of Miss Jenner all gussied up.......and says to his buddies......"Who is that good looking babe?".  All his buddies started cracking up laughing.  Our alpha male from work finally realizes who it was and what he said.............he turns around and walks out of the bar leaving his beer untouched.

Guess he felt the abuse from his buddies was not worth a cold beer.  :-D  

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:08 PM, Poochie said:

I think it worked

wheaties.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:29 AM, Jon B. said:

And he was my hero in high school.......................how times change!!!

I found the photo funny because of the caption contains no nuts, I just turned 8 right before the summer games and when he won remembering my dad saying he was the greatest athlete of that time. I can still say at that time he was the greatest athlete and he can still be your boyhood hero because at that time you were a boy and he was the greatest male athlete. Michael Jackson has an well just a history that some believe and some don't, but I can still listen to his music because that's were the genius was, not the man himself!

Garvin

• Like 1