4wood7

Happy Birthday to me

I am very happy to say , I ordered my new 22" high top table top on Monday and even though the banks were closed Monday my KK  arrived today here in Paradise Valley Arizona. Dennis had been absolutely fantastic to deal with, helped me through the selection process and educated me not only on the KK but also on charcol. 

My only disappointment is that tomorrow am I have to leave for California and will not be back to uncreate and set up until the following week! In the meantime I will be studying all I can about , the first burn and enjoying everyone's cooking posts.

Thank you  be back soon.

IMG_0930.PNG

• Like 3

Thank you all, I'm counting the days and hours until I get the chance to set up my new 22" table top up. I am trying to figure out my first cook, probely Chicken simple 1/2 cup soy , 3 cloves minced garlic , the juice of 1 good lemon and a 1/2 cup water. So simple , marinate overnight.  

I am so impressed that this cooker has such a great following with a wonderful group of people. 

• Like 1

Chicken is a good choice. Really hard to screw up chicken on a KK unless you under cook it. 

Search out my to kill a chicken thread. I tried really hard to dry out a rotisserie chicken in my 19" KK. I never did dry one out and that was with some fairly high temps and relatively long cook times. 

• Like 1