FotonDrv

Show Me Your Regulators, please

You can try Benadryl for your dog. We have a dog that will itch ALL NIGHT in the summer. She 'sleeps' in the room with us and keeps us up all night.

A Benadryl tablet before bed really seems to help her. If it's really bad, I'll give her one in the morning and/or one when I get home from work.

Check with your vet first!

http://www.petmd.com/dog/care/can-i-give-my-dog-benadryl-and-if-so-how-much

2 hours ago, tony b said:

Poor puppy! Let's hope the allergy shots start kicking in soon!

I have tried benadryl and that doesn't even slow her down.  If I use anti-anxiety pills they need to be a large dose, like 200mg, to slow her down and that is not nice to the dog.  I think the allergy doc is trying to fund a new wing on his clinic and the dog is just high strung and bored.  If we leave her she start scratching herself and we come home to clouds of fur everywhere, its amazing.  19 mo old next week and I am hoping for change in another 6 months, eith with age or shots, preferably age.

2 hours ago, tony b said:

Poor puppy! Let's hope the allergy shots start kicking in soon!

I have tried benadryl and that doesn't even slow her down.  If I use anti-anxiety pills they need to be a large dose, like 200mg, to slow her down and that is not nice to the dog.  I think the allergy doc is trying to fund a new wing on his clinic and the dog is just high strung and bored.  If we leave her she start scratching herself and we come home to clouds of fur everywhere, its amazing.  19 mo old next week and I am hoping for change in another 6 months, eith with age or shots, preferably age.

The burner issue will be resolved before that!