DennisLinkletter

OctoForks New Twist on a Roti Shaft

1 hour ago, Steve M said:

Do the skewers attach to the octoforks?

Yes they bolt right on to wherever you want them.  They'll go onto the claws or the spreader bar or both.  If you can tell by looking at the video some are bolted right on the spreader bar and the end ones are going through the claws. In that cook I wanted more skewers on each side so I put the claws on to extend out and make room for more.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Stile88 said:

What is your eta for the addons

It's  going to be reliant on the pace of OctoForks Sales to justify putting more things into production.  I'd hope to start getting them out by the beginning of the 4th quarter.  Trust me  there will be plenty of learning all the things you can do with the forks themselves to keep you busy for good while but as soon as I can will release additions probably starting with some custom spit rods that bolt on...next skewers and down the road some custom baskets.

I'll plan some cooks to show the spit rod accessory since that'll be the next thing coming out.

Edited by Keith OctoForks
  • Like 1

On 2/10/2017 at 8:51 AM, HalfSmoke said:

Unless I've missed something, Dennis has spit rods available only for the 23", 32" and 42" KK's. All others have only the rotisserie cradle as an option, and the Octoforks would not work with the cradle. 

I have the new KK spit-rod roti for the 19", 22", 23", 32" and 42" in ready stock..