Pascalpro

Pending delivery new KK 23 Ultimate Dark vibrant blue

Hello everyone from Laval, Quebec, Canada!!

Posting for the fist time on the forum, I have been looking for a KK for the past couple of years, I was using a pellet Black Olive Grill that I loved for the ease of use and versatility until It started to have issues, anger jam, temp disk, cracked shell, bad service... Bottom line, excellent idea with poor engineering, lack of customers service and totally unreliable. My mind was set I would go back to charcoal and basic apparatus with quality... Dennis provided a hand full of suggestions and I was set on a new KK 23 Ultimate Dark vibrant blue!! I'm now pending delivery and can't wait. I will be posting some delivery pics...Stay tuned!

IMG_3874.JPG

IMG_3876.JPG

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-03-19 at 10.41.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-19 at 10.41.27 AM.png

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Pascalpro said:

Thanks MacKenzie, loved Nova Scotia, I lived in Ingonish Beach for 4 years, I wish I had a KK back then!

I'll bet. Very pretty area. :) I think you will be very impressed with the taste of everything you cook on your new KK.  Not only have you moved  up a level in grill, the food taste also moves up to another level. :)

• Like 1

@Pascalpro - Welcome to The Family!  You are about to experience the ultimate in kamado cooking.  We can tell you how wonderful the KK experience is, how delicious the food is, we can use all the superlatives in the world, and until you get your KK, it'll just be words.  After a month of cooking on your new KK, you'll begin to understand.  Then you'll wonder what you ever did before the KK.  

We look forward to your posts and answering any questions you may have.  Welcome!

• Like 2

Congrats, that color has some POP to it.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  I assume you got a cover being that far north.

Yes the color choice was reminding us of our trip to the Amalfi coast in Italy. As for the cover i will, I will get one custom made here;-)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk