twharton

Delivery Prep

O.K. so perfect conditions for this afternoon's scheduled delivery...74 degress and not a cloud in the forecast.

My questions is how do I post the full size photos (that I will take) without using the photo bucket link?

Thank you in advance.

With great anticipation....twharton

Gulf Breeze, FL

"Where thousands live the way millions wish they could!"

Re: Delivery Prep

O.K. so perfect conditions for this afternoon's scheduled delivery...74 degress and not a cloud in the forecast.

My questions is how do I post the full size photos (that I will take) without using the photo bucket link?

Thank you in advance.

With great anticipation....twharton

Gulf Breeze, FL

"Where thousands live the way millions wish they could!"

Do you literally mean Photobucket as in Photobucket.com or are you referring to the image shack deal? I use Photobucket and it works great, just copy the link and put it in your post - pics a big as you want, set the size when you upload.

When I Used To Work In The Container Shipping Business...

The head man in charge of shipping for International Paper once told me that we (all the shipping lines) were not selling a delivery service. What we were selling was information and only the carriers that could provide accurate information about the shipments were worth using. The transit time was secondary to the client knowing when.

I got a proactive call from somone at UPS freight in Mobile,AL on Tuesday afternoon 11/23 telling me my KK would be available for delivery Friday. I scheduled it for Monday (today) afternoon and verified lift gate / residential delivery.

About 30 minutes ago I called UPS....blah blah blah...still in Dallas,TX..Wednesday delivery maybe. I am !$@##%%#$%^&E pissed. Today I bought loins, roasts, ribs.....grrhhh. The anger emanates from the proactive call verifying delivery info and appointment and then no show and now call!

But...what if was a Mexi-K. So considering that maybe a cold frosty beverage is in order and yet a another thank you to Porkchop for steering me in the right direction. And thanks to the forum for this little therapy session.

twharton

"Not Kooking Tonight"

Re: When I Used To Work In The Container Shipping Business..

....blah blah blah...

I feel your pain. Nothing like Christmas coming early then being postponed.

I know Dennis isn't responsable for the shippers but wonder if he would bennefit from feedback. In my case Dennis had set up residential, Liftgate, and "call day prior".

When driver arrived he tried to charge me for "residential and lift gate" that was not on the billing slip. The "call day prior" with my correct phone number WAS on his shipping/billing slip but he called me 20 minutes before he rolled in to my driveway, two days before the company told me it would arrive.

But once you have it you forget all the child birth pains. :)

Re: Just use the Image Shack

It's easy, and it's right on the forum.

John

I used ImageShack the first couple of times, but I prefer to see the full size pictures loaded in the forum, not the "click to see full size" you get with ImageShack.... YMMV

Imageshack will let you put whatever size pics you wish on the forum. It is that postimage.org that only puts the thumbnail image on the post. If you use the imageshack toolbar (install just below the posting text window) it even has an image re-sizer built right into the tool bar. And FYI, the medium fits perfect - small mem size and correct for window.

-=Jasen=-

Re: Delivery Prep

Sorry, I can't get past your first line. 74 degrees!!!! I am looking out the window now at a heavy snow (reference the Monday Night Football Game. Go Hawks!!) and temperatures in the upper 20's. :(:(

Don't worry though. Once you get the KK that meat won't go to waste and all waits will be forgotten in a smoky haze of tasty delights. :D

but I prefer to see the full size pictures loaded in the forum' date=' not the "click to see full size" you get with ImageShack...[/quote']

Actually, when you upload to ImageShack, you get a page of different links to copy/paste into your message. If you copy the link called "Hotlink for forums (1)" or "Hotlink for forums (2)" it will post the full size image, not a thumbnail.

Also, if you go to http://imageshack.us directly, you can choose to re-size the image (640x480 or 800x600 best for forums) when you upload. And then, of course, use the "Hotlink for forums" link to paste into the message.

If you use the imageshack toolbar (install just below the posting text window) it even has an image re-sizer built right into the tool bar. And FYI' date=' the medium fits perfect - small mem size and correct for window.[/quote']

I didn't even notice the imageshack toolbar before... cool. So you don't have to go to Imageshack directly to re-size images. Sweeeeet.

:P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.