EGGARY

Rotisserie Motors

Most of us have the smaller motor size (4pm05). Unless you plan to do baby suckling pigs, you don't need that big of a motor. 

The mounting brack should have come with your KK. Dennis supplies those with the rotisserie basket, along with the connecting shaft linkage between the motor and the bearing in the side of the KK. 

I carry the 50 lb corded on my website. They're better geared, and definitely solid motors...it's all in the gearing.  Motors definitely aren't created equal.     Baskets? Yes the flat baskets can come in handy for lots of things it's hard to put on the spit forks. 

Edited by Keith OctoForks

15 hours ago, EGGARY said:

I want to get a Rotisserie Motor that will be used on the 32" KK.  I am looking at the First Grill Website.

Which Motor do any of you have ?  Is the Motor with the Chord and 50lb. Capacity overkill?  

Anyone here use the Rotisserie Baskets ?

This is the standard Onegrill.com 50 LB motor  

OnegrillSom50lb.jpg

6 minutes ago, Bucky96 said:

Has anyone tried the battery operated version of the motor?

It's a good motor.  They're rated @ 25 lbs.   They're not as quiet as the corded but definitely nothing wrong with it and the batteries last quite  while.   If you want to run a cord to it you can with an AC adapter. 

https://octoforks.com/product/onegrill-chrome-cordless-battery-operated-grill-rotisserie-motor-w-ac-adapter/

29 minutes ago, DennisLinkletter said:

Sorry to mention this but the sound of those battery powered ones is let's just say.. "less than pleasant"  they sound like they are out of oil and about to self-destruct but then they don't and keep whining and whining..  LOL  At least the one somebody sent me..

Dennis the ones I have don't do that but they're most definitely not as quiet as the corded.  Never heard the whining sound so far though.   I'll shoot a short video the next time I use it....I'll want some load on it though.   Maybe I'll spin a couple of yard birds or something

Dennis the ones I have don't do that but they're most definitely not as quiet as the corded.  Never heard the whining sound so far though.   I'll shoot a short video the next time I use it....I'll want some load on it though.   Maybe I'll spin a couple of yard birds or something

If you are not near power I could understand the battery option but if you can plug in why would ya waste of money

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

If you are not near power I could understand the battery option but if you can plug in why would ya waste of money

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

I agree. My go2 is corded.   The battery is a good back up if you have a traveling  cooker...like it came in handy yesterday for me.   I could have plugged in but with kids and people running all over the place I could see someone tripping over the cord. 

Since the KK's pretty much stay put the electric is the way to go....unless of course you lose power and have no generator. lol 

• Like 1