cruz-in

Amazing Customer Support

Hi All,

I have been researching the purchase of my KK for a while now and the customer support Dennis has provided me through this has been amazing. He has answered my bazillions of emails promptly, courteously and informatively. Heck he has even gotten to somewhat know me and made some suggestions with respect to my purchase of a KK (and my needs and likes) that were right on the mark. Just too cool!

Oh yeah and one more amazing thing...this is the guy who owns/manages the company. Despite that he has made me feel like me getting me just the right KK was his top priority...in fact I am certain it is!

I know I am not telling any of you veteran KK owners anything new...but if you are new to the forum and considering a KK...email Dennis and experience some KK Customer Support first hand!...try it you'll like it!

Dan

Re: Amazing Customer Support

Hi All,

I have been researching the purchase of my KK for a while now and the customer support Dennis has provided me through this has been amazing. He has answered my bazillions of emails promptly, courteously and informatively. Heck he has even gotten to somewhat know me and made some suggestions with respect to my purchase of a KK (and my needs and likes) that were right on the mark. Just too cool!

Oh yeah and one more amazing thing...this is the guy who owns/manages the company. Despite that he has made me feel like me getting me just the right KK was his top priority...in fact I am certain it is!

I know I am not telling any of you veteran KK owners anything new...but if you are new to the forum and considering a KK...email Dennis and experience some KK Customer Support first hand!...try it you'll like it!

Dan

And to some of us....this over the top customer service stuff...well, it's different from what we're used to :D