johnnyboy

Look at what I woke up to this morning

Gerard - They're lying to you!

Gerard, let them believe what they want. (Look the other way guys) You no-good knock-kneed pigeon-toed trouble-maker you. :axe:

Did they get the most popular outdoor fabric on the market? sought after for it's breath-ability and resistance to salt, mold, mildew, sun, freezing, etc.? and comes from the manufacture with a 5 year warranty? Huh, huh, huh...... Marine grade Sunbrella, huh, huh, huh........ I'm not talking furniture grade now.

Did they get a wide range of color choice (or any choice), waterproof seams, sewn in reinforcements, huh, huh, huh?

And, was there a choice of restraint system...... huh, huh, huh.......

And my love, Gerard. For sure they didn't get that.

Now go back to sleep, Gerard; you've been awake way too long. :lol:

help

I have been trying to get in touch with KamadoKomodo to make a purchase. Everyone venue I have tried has come back. to me as undeliverable. Even leaving messages on the voice mail has produced no results. As I joined the forum to try to get more info, I saw you had a recent post. Perhaps, if it is not a problem, you could shed light on my issue and inform me of the way you made your purchase.

Thanks.

Re: help

I have been trying to get in touch with KamadoKomodo to make a purchase. Everyone venue I have tried has come back. to me as undeliverable. Even leaving messages on the voice mail has produced no results. As I joined the forum to try to get more info, I saw you had a recent post. Perhaps, if it is not a problem, you could shed light on my issue and inform me of the way you made your purchase.

Thanks.

Go to the memberlist and PM Dennislink...that's him. He is in Indonesia so it's about 12 hr time difference depending on where you are.

Dennis, looks like there are a couple of people out here that wanna buy a cooker....wake up :lol:

Re: Gerard - They're lying to you!

Did they get the most popular outdoor fabric on the market? sought after for it's breath-ability and resistance to salt, mold, mildew, sun, freezing, etc.? and comes from the manufacture with a 5 year warranty? Huh, huh, huh...... Marine grade Sunbrella, huh, huh, huh........ I'm not talking furniture grade now.

Johnnyboy,

Emoticon cybering with Sanny doesn't get you any points here, well, except maybe with Sanny.

And your material can't be that good... I went to the bbqzoo site where they state, "Each cover is hand-stitched from the best materials available."

So your covers can't be as good as their product since you don't use what they use. Kinda like Dennis' cookers must be inferior cause another product advertises they have, "the best barbecue cookers in the world."

I sniff this stuff out... you second rate manufacturers can't hide from me.