Cottonswab

23 KK

Thanks all for all the charcoal review but please remember I'm out of coffee everywhere and now out of CoCo in CA only in NJ.  

The bastards still won't let me ship!  I'm trying to get on a vessel that does contract bulk shipping to New Orleans.. it's a little be sketchy because it won't be in a container.. will have to really well wrap the palettes.. 

• Like 1

@Cottonswab - sorry I'm late to the welcoming.  Welcome to the KK Family and welcome to The Addiction!  If you thought the BGE was good, wait until you get your 23.  You'll notice the myriad differences that make the KK a quantum leap above anything you've ever cooked on.  The only way it get any better is if the food cooked itself!  You're aout to rediscovery ow much fun  kamado cooking was meant to be.  

Thanks for the suggestions for accessories. I decided to get the basket splitter, rib rack, cold smoker, and a cover. Driving to New Jersey Thursday to pick up some cocochar. I will definitely post pictures of the uncrating/ first cook. My brother has taken possession of my BGE, so I hope my KK gets here soon!

Thanks all for all the charcoal review but please remember I'm out of coffee everywhere and now out of CoCo in CA only in NJ.  
The bastards still won't let me ship!  I'm trying to get on a vessel that does contract bulk shipping to New Orleans.. it's a little be sketchy because it won't be in a container.. will have to really well wrap the palettes.. 
Is the U.S. catching up with AUS regarding flammable products

Outback kamado Bar and Grill