DennisLinkletter

21" Supreme is in the House!!

I've been working on this project for years now, as some of you remember my first attempt turned out to be over 22" and was sold for a while and then the standing discontinued and shifted into a huge table top.. So this grill actually measures 21" left to right and 20" front to rear.  Great size just working on the COGM now..  The lid has a little bit of the 23's shape added to the Hi-Cap shape for aesthetics.. I'm very pleased with this new addition to the KK family.. 

IMG_1045.JPG.jpg

23" Ultimate with the new 21" Supreme.. These two beauties are going to the UK.

IMG_1041.JPG.jpg

Argh.. the factory camera has some moisture trapped in the lens causing that white flare..

• Like 2

And the very best news of all???  These two babies are to be mine.  All mine, all mine, all mine.

In the wonderful journey that is doing business with Dennis, we have discussed all aspects of life but have not touched on the dirty subject of money.  I trust and know that his COGM (had to look that up!) will come up with a sensible figure and he will meet the promised date of getting them to us for when we return from our hols in November.  I'm a believer.

And just look at those babies!

• Like 1