Eddie mac

32BB on the way to MA

Congratulations!   It looks spectacular!   As a matter of fact, I have A7502G that looks very similar.  I love the dark terra blue, and hope you enjoy yours as much as I do.  

Dont sweat the burn in.   My experience was practically uneventful, and with seasoned pros like Mackenzie, 5698K, etc here to help, you’ll be just fine.  

Did you have any artwork on your pallet?   I had a nice little surprise inside.    30203979-B3B4-49E3-BEE7-983A01CE5EA0.thumb.jpeg.6484fc8e53de7ea3902ce65765f5d8ae.jpeg

1 minute ago, MacKenzie said:

Eddie mac, I think Paul was referring to leaving your thermometer in the KK when it is cold and not in use. No problem using it all winter long when you are cooking. I just take mine out at the end of the cook and keep it in the house, then after I light the fire put it back in the KK.

Oh I see I have not taken any of my tel true thermometer meters out of my cookers just when I transport my Lang offset down the road I will remove those 5 and reinsert them when I arrive at my destination 

3 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

Eddie mac, I think Paul was referring to leaving your thermometer in the KK when it is cold and not in use. No problem using it all winter long when you are cooking. I just take mine out at the end of the cook and keep it in the house, then after I light the fire put it back in the KK.

Question I bought the straight shaft rotisserie a point came with it if I screw that in it will not fit and if I do which side does it go ? 2 where do I get the shaft that goes from rotisserie motor to the Komodo thanks ed

18 minutes ago, Eddie mac said:

Question I bought the straight shaft rotisserie a point came with it if I screw that in it will not fit and if I do which side does it go ? 2 where do I get the shaft that goes from rotisserie motor to the Komodo thanks ed

The point is only for piercing meat. You take the point off before inserting in the rotisserie sockets on the KK.

The straight shaft should have come with your KK, possibly in the parts box. Contact Dennis if you didn't get it. My 23 came with a shaft, but it was missing from my 32. 

• Like 1