DennisLinkletter

I'm Back in Bali.. 1/15

It's been almost a month.. of very much needed family vacation in the US. We had not been there in 4 years and so had much to do and many people to catch up with. We've been staying with my momma in Corona Del Mar CA most of the time, beautiful place but not really the real world.. LOL

Highlights..

We visited a close friend in Montecito just a week after their neighbors were evacuated for the fire but 10 days before the mud slides.. Talk about just missing two huge disasters.

I set my son up in Las Vegas to study at CSN and then he'll transfer to UNLV.  He's studying hospitality so that's the place.. 

Took the family to Big Bear where they all saw snow for the first time (and skied)

Communication blip.. My momma gave me an iPhone X for Christmas but the install left out some passwords and I may have missed mail in some of my email accounts.. My staff has been wonderful in covering emails and I've been taking calls and handling mails they are unable to.. but I'm guessing there should have been more.  

Happy Belated New Year to you all.. Going to be great to sleep in my own bed again, sometimes holidays can be soo much work that you can hardly wait to get home to get some rest..

• Like 5