Tyrus

Jerky

6 minutes ago, tekobo said:

You Pats fans are so sure of yourselves.  Well, I've backed Philly through thick and lots of thin and I am looking forward to a regime change.  

Sure, no I wouldn't say anything approaching that. More like confident. But let's keep it peaceful..kinda sorta Cheers

Of course.  The good news for me is that Philly have demonstrated that they can hold it together as a team, even after losing their star QB.  The bad news is that the Pats have got teamwork down to a T and have done so for years.  May the best fan win.  :-P

• Thanks 1

Just now, tekobo said:

Of course.  The good news for me is that Philly have demonstrated that they can hold it together as a team, even after losing their star QB.  The bad news is that the Pats have got teamwork down to a T and have done so for years.  May the best fan win.  :-P

You are definitely a player, your knowledge and history unquestionable and true the best team has to win......but forgive me if I ......to be continued

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tony b said:

Tyrus, in case you have to pay up, here's some recommendations to send to the UK - Dizzy Pig Dizzy Dust, Oakridge BBQ Secret Weapon, Plowboys Yardbird for rubs and a nice bottle of Big Bob Gibson's White Sauce for a topper! 

Thanks, I hope I don't have to go there but...if it does present itself those choices sound good. For my own use though, let me ask..Can I purchase them on line from a distributor?

9 hours ago, tekobo said:

Thanks @tony b.  That sounds great.  Until Tyrus made his proposal all that was at stake were my fan hopes and dreams.  Now there is food involved, the stakes are much higher!

A quiet bet makes things so much more interesting. Did I say quiet, Theres nothing quiet about the "Super Bowl"

3 hours ago, Tyrus said:

Can I purchase them on line from a distributor?

All are available from Amazon. 

If you do have to pay up, you could get some paybacks by swapping out the Secret Weapon for their "Habanero Death Dust" (It's pretty damn hot!) :smt093 

But on a serious note, on second thought their Black Ops brisket rub might be a better choice, since the Secret Weapon is similar to the other two rubs in the list. 

1 hour ago, Tyrus said:

Thanks for the direction but I'll stay away from the other...don't want to start another war between the colonies and the Kingdom

This made me laugh a lot. My stint working in Australia twenty years ago was as an ex-pat.  I used to joke that I was an ex-pat, ex-colonial in an ex-colony.  They asked for White Men from England and, in amongst the bunch, they got me.  A black female engineer.  I had fun.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tekobo said:

This made me laugh a lot. My stint working in Australia twenty years ago was as an ex-pat.  I used to joke that I was an ex-pat, ex-colonial in an ex-colony.  They asked for White Men from England and, in amongst the bunch, they got me.  A black female engineer.  I had fun.  

You are a accomplished woman, you attained your goal, and more than likely they got more than they expected. The world is turning and maybe quicker than you realize for me for you, let's hope for the better. But, I'm sorry the bet can not be diminished, as happy a soul your are today those things could be quickly taken away.  Reference Pats vs Phillys   Cheers my lady

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tekobo said:

:smt041 And I bet you rocked their world! 

• Like 2