Oldsman

Tiles vs Pebbles

There it is. In the industry we had specs, temps, speeds and bath pic up to consider to insure a product the customer would accept. It's a mix, it all finds it's way, with a lot of work. No more.......retired. A lot of variables Tucker.  I heard that before, the just sayin part. Nailed

Thanks again all ya'll, as for color Yellow Goldwings are the fastest, wrong forum

I really like the Cobalt Blue Pebbles, as for the grout vs tiles could go either way concerning the coefficient of thermal transfer depending on the grade of the grout, amount of Al vs s SI, etc.  But it is an interesting conversation concerning the delta of the heat transfer between the too, especially  with the more exposed grout. Would be an interesting test.  Maybe Dennis will pony up 2 units and i can arrange the necessary equipment to monitor it over the course of time.  Might be wishful thinking though.

Haven't pulled trigger yet but pretty sue will be the big bad 3

That was supposed to say there is NO substitute. I do like that color tile and as a matter of fact I think they are all good and pleasing to the eye. But the Blue is the color that stands alone, hey if it wasn't for Blue, we would never had BB King, Clapton, George Thorogood or the legendary Tab Benoit just to mention a few. You have to admit the Blues live on, Dark Autumn Nebula?, although it's sweet in the fall,... well you can see my point.

17 minutes ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Dark autumn nebula is that a heavy metal band? 

Hey Bruce always a pleasure. Let me tell ya, I'm not an expert on psychological profiling when it comes to color but scientific data points to those of the other persuasion {brown} generally like there meat cooked well done, and those choosing a blueish color prefer a med rare. You could also think outside the box, and look at the Star Trek theory regarding this phenomenon. Nebula, a word for star gazers, any how you look at it, it's safer to blue and true than brown and..........gotta go, I got flip my steak on my denim blue KK. Bye