alimac23

New KK decision made

Wow, nice pictures!

It's one of our dreams to go to the Maldives or somewhere in French Polynesia on vacation and stay in one of those bungalos - same idea as you, only do that splurge for a few nights. And do it at the end of the trip; if you stayed in the bungalos on the first night, the rest of the stay would have been a downgrade lol 

• Like 1

Hey all,

OK so I’ve finally decided on the 32BB in Terra Blue, I was going back and forth between that and the cobalt blue, but have now finally made up my mind.

My next question is can you swivel manoeuvre the 32 through an 82cm door frame? Looking at the specs on the site, it says the 32 is 92cm deep. Has anyone been able to manoeuvre one through a standard door frame?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don’t think so or I would have ran mine through my house to get into the back yard. The outside dimensions are 361/2 in deep and 36in wide can’t snake a almost circle that big through a 32in doorway. Sorry. I had to take sections out of two different fences to get mine into the back yard. If you to the KK website you can find the  dimensions under grills 

Don’t think so or I would have ran mine through my house to get into the back yard. The outside dimensions are 361/2 in deep and 36in wide can’t snake a almost circle that big through a 32in doorway. Sorry. I had to take sections out of two different fences to get mine into the back yard. If you to the KK website you can find the  dimensions under grills 

Thanks Bruce, I’ve found an answer to the dilemma, this is the back wall of my garage, the previous owners basically boarded up the side entrance to make the garage bigger.

I’m thinking that I unscrew the board
From the back, knock out the middle support and also the cross members, roll the big bad through then just reverse the process.

How much clearance is underneath the 32? I might have to make a double sided ramp to get it over the crossmember that is at floor level.

c3f6c8e8a5c02a489bb7000bd4d087be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Depending on the type of door frame you have you might have door stops that might be able to be taken off and put back on after the KK has passed through. That might give you just enough room but those stops are not very thick. Just a thought.

Thanks MacKenzie, it’s a pretty standard door, I think I’m going to go with taking out the back panelling from the garage, the KK needs to go literally the other side of that.

This is the door leading out of the garage, it’s 80cm

000a8a8ca52bc60026ab7fbbb8fd4746.jpg

• Like 1

Ah but your are really going to love the BB32 of course you would love any KK that you bought it’s just I’m partial to the bb32 because I have one LOL. In fact mine is a trea blue also
3EF32D0F-C3C1-452B-B210-3EA27A2D6BED.thumb.jpeg.31b4e6c1a3fdbd76b4824e542a6e2b00.jpeg

Thanks Bruce, your 32 is stunning!!!

I know the extra effort that it’s going to take will be well worth it to have the size I want. It’s going to be an agonising wait when I know it has been shipped :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, alimac23 said:

It’s going to be an agonising wait when I know it has been shipped :)

Back in the day, we gave Bosco such a hard time about his shipment/delivery. He found a website where he could track the ship that they were on and agonized as it bounced between ports in Asia before heading across the Pacific. We were merciless, because we knew how eager he was to get his grills - all 3 of them, with tables!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1