alimac23

Aussie delivery experiences

Hi guys,

Have any of you that have had a KK delivered in Oz had any issues with the delivery driver not being able / willing to wheel the crate down a driveway with a slight incline?

I was speaking to a friend the other day who deals with delivery drivers all the time and heavy objects and he mentioned that by law they are within their rights to drop the crate at the top of the driveway and nothing else.

I’m sure it will be fine as my drive isn’t that steep but wondered if it would be worth borrowing a pallet jack from said friend just in case for delivery day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Have any of you that have had a KK delivered in Oz had any issues with the delivery driver not being able / willing to wheel the crate down a driveway with a slight incline?

I was speaking to a friend the other day who deals with delivery drivers all the time and heavy objects and he mentioned that by law they are within their rights to drop the crate at the top of the driveway and nothing else.

I’m sure it will be fine as my drive isn’t that steep but wondered if it would be worth borrowing a pallet jack from said friend just in case for delivery day.

Mine was dead easy through the garage to the back patio .the bloke had no issues I helped him push it .unless you get some dropkick which I doubt you will be fine if your willing to help or even just take control .but if you don't want to help and expect one man to struggle down the hill . if I was delivering it I would leave it on the curb lol .most delivery drivers are acomadating if you are . Don't stress I know this is an exciting time but it will work out if you need a hand let me know

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

Mine was dead easy through the garage to the back patio .the bloke had no issues I helped him push it .unless you get some dropkick which I doubt you will be fine if your willing to help or even just take control .but if you don't want to help and expect one man to struggle down the hill . if I was delivering it I would leave it on the curb lol .most delivery drivers are acomadating if you are .

Thanks Aussie, I’ll definitely be helping him, mine will be the same as I’m getting the back wall of the garage installed with a double gate so it should be nice and easy!

• Like 2

I'll let you know when mine arrives...got a slight incline going down at my place as well.

The vessel shipping mine is in tomorrow, reckon the cargo discharge and the load back usually takes around a day and a bit, quick question for KK owners in W.A. how long after landing did you get it delivered home.

• Like 1

I'll let you know when mine arrives...got a slight incline going down at my place as well.
The vessel shipping mine is in tomorrow, reckon the cargo discharge and the load back usually takes around a day and a bit, quick question for KK owners in W.A. how long after landing did you get it delivered home.

Wow very exciting, how long did the ship take to take get from Indonesia to freo? I’m ordering mine on the 30th May so a little while to go yet!

Some steep drive ways around their don't know which would be worse uphill or down lol .if you need a hand just let me know even better invite me around for some awesome shankshaw Q lol

You’re always welcome for some Q and brew, the guys from the team are all keen to come and help with the unboxing too, it’s going to be an exciting day!!

• Like 1

Your pretty spot on about that 6 weeks since i sent the monies through to landing in Fremantle.
My KK was already built, how about yours

I hope so, Dennis said he would send pics of the Terra Blue units through when it got closer to the time, because I’m still 5 weeks away from ordering he’ll probably have shipped the ones that are there at present to the states.

• Like 1

Mine was delivered the next day after it was cleared. It was 1day on the docks before it was cleared. So 2days in total. Was quick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2