alimac23

New BB32 coming to Perth

Hi All,

So after much debate and deliberation, i finally decided that now's the time to pull the trigger on a KK.

I've been speaking with Dennis over the past few weeks and my KK is in production right now.

In the end i decided to go with a BB32 in Olive Gold pebble, Dennis was kind enough to send a sneak pic of the tiles through, to say i'm excited is an understatement!

olivegoldpebble.JPG

• Like 5

Good choice. It will be a beauty.  You will love the real estate.  What did you do for accessories?  If you need some advice you'll get lots of "help" spending your money from the forum.  :wink: 

My advice is shipping will never be as cheap as it is now.  Load up on the toys you want and charcoal / wood etc.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the advice guys, I’ve just transferred the $$ across, it’s just got very real :) and super exciting!!!!

As for accessories, I’ve gone minimal with just the basket splitter, I would have loved to have gone nutts but for now that’s all the minister of war and finance would approve!

I’ve got a good supplier of charcoal here too which I get for cost price so I can’t complain there, I’d love to try the coco char and coffee wood but that’ll have to come later.

I’m just looking forward for that day I finally get the call to say it’s being delivered, exciting times ahead!!

• Like 2

As noted, we love spending other folks money on BBQ toys! But, the truth is that you must load up that pallet with as much cocochar, coffee wood chunks and charcoal as you can, as it's impossible to get otherwise right now! 
Not allowed to pack charcoal or wood with grill to Australia

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

That makes that decision very easy default_smile.png 

I rang the department today apparently if its Comercially packaged and under 5 kg you do not require a permit .but said wood must be declared. for inspection. https://bicon.agriculture.gov.au/BiconWeb4.0/ImportConditions/Conditions?EvaluatableElementId=283976&Path=UNDEFINED&UserContext=External&EvaluationStateId=d4674583-3fbe-448e-8a72-1d7abb3c6b4c&CaseElementPk=821407&EvaluationPhase=ImportDefinition&HasAlerts=False&HasChangeNotices=False&IsAEP=False. .I would love to get some coffee wood but am already jumping on your shipment .no way I am going to stuff that up lol. Outback kamado Bar and Grill