ckreef

Nothing but WFO money!

Had some time off work yesterday so I made a Chicago Deep Dish Deluxe pizza for dinner in the Wood Fired Oven using a Lloyd pan. 

I started with a traditional Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. Half way through cooking I pulled it out and added shredded mozzarella, green peppers, and pepperoni - now it's a Deluxe version. 

B)

cddd1.thumb.jpg.012ff72257a797270bc5bc2fe6f4c0fa.jpg

cddd2.thumb.jpg.afcf5edd27dc1b5bb73567196b7b6d7b.jpg

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Bruce Pearson said:

I like that pizza it looks delicious and great photos too. Nice cook Charles!

TY Bruce. It's probably my favorite pizza. Very tasty and very filling. Easy to make as it only requires a 2 hour rise so from start to serving it is about 3 hours. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ckreef said:

Had some time off work yesterday so I made a Chicago Deep Dish Deluxe pizza for dinner in the Wood Fired Oven using a Lloyd pan. 

I started with a traditional Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. Half way through cooking I pulled it out and added shredded mozzarella, green peppers, and pepperoni - now it's a Deluxe version. 

B)

cddd1.thumb.jpg.012ff72257a797270bc5bc2fe6f4c0fa.jpg

That's a seriously nice pizza oven you have going on there.  Is there a build thread for it?

4 hours ago, tony b said:

That is probably the most outside version of shrimp and grits that I've ever seen. 

Nice pizzas.

Yea went a bit outside the box with the shrimp and Grits but I went back and bought some more of those U5 Shrimp. They are the very best for stuffing. I wanted to stuff them with tiny bay scallops but couldn't find any so I punted with grits. 

That upside-down pizza was the bomb. I could have left it in another 5 minutes to crisp up the pepperoni a bit more. No worries going to do that again in the near future and I think next time I can hit the bulls eye. The problem is you can see what's happening underneath............

Yesterday with the Wood Fired Oven I started with a couple Cracker Crust appetizer pizzas. A shrimp pizza and a red and blue pizza (tomatoes and blue cheese) 

ccapM.thumb.jpg.ccdd393708998bd06be7d85a9a1034a0.jpg

Dinner was Mama Reef's Lasagna Recipe. Mama Reef passed on before I had the Wood Fired Oven but I think she would have approved. 

mrlr.thumb.jpg.6924b5c09b921e2b6b5436302015cc8b.jpg

• Like 4