ckreef

Common Mistakes in a True Neopolitan Pizza

4 hours ago, Pequod said:

This is why I haven't pulled the trigger yet on a WFO. I can cook everything *I like* the most with my KK, with a preference toward Chicago thin and deep dish styles. A WFO would help me with Neapolitan...but do I *need* to perfect Neapolitan pizza? Jury is still out. Wife would say no... <_<

The one factor you're not taking into account is the Fun factor (with a capital F). It's just way more Fun on a WFO and you can still do the Chicago thin. I know for some people it's all about the pizza. For me the final outcome is important but the Fun factor is a big part of the WFO experience. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ckreef said:

The one factor you're not taking into account is the Fun factor (with a capital F). It's just way more Fun on a WFO and you can still do the Chicago thin. I know for some people it's all about the pizza. For me the final outcome is important but the Fun factor is a big part of the WFO experience. 

Oh I haven’t forgotten...just haven’t broken the good news on the Konro to the wife yet! :smt005

• Haha 2