The Big E

Does size matter

7 hours ago, tony b said:

Back in the day when I lived in San Jose, I had a 1975 Jensen Healey. I knew I-5 well. First time I hit 100 mph over in the valley, I remember the front end starting to lift and thought maybe I should back it down a notch! :laughing5:

That would like hydroplaning without the water. :o:o:o

I lived there from Summer 78 until Fall 82.

I used to take the BART from the Fremont station up to Berkeley for classes 3 times a week for 9 months in Grad School. 

I worked in the south end of San Jose and we could smell the garlic when it was being harvested. 

• Like 1

I haven’t been on BART in many years. Last time I rode Bart it had changed so much guys where panhandling and now I hear there are gangs harassing people and robbing them. It’s a shame how the times have changed. I moved to Calif. from Hawaii in 1967 and have been in the Bay Area ever since. I like the weather. Lol

• Like 1

Sounds like you have got all the knowledge you needed Big .E for my two bobs worth .think about the size of your family.the amount you entertain . I have a 23 .and whilst as some may say with proven data back up its not true two zone I can still reverse sear a trip tip. . In saying that the 32 looks small these days since the 42 came out so I reckon for ultimate 4 zone cooking get a 42 lol

Outback kamado Bar and Grill