Bruce Pearson

I got carried away w/ Tabasco

Looks good. Heritage breed may I ask? Are they the common breed to buy at the store or are they special order? On the eastern shoreline it's more of, What you see is what you get. Keep eating the Sriracha and you may have to cool down in Italy. Nice cook

Well, here's the results of tonight's cook. I probably should have laid down a thicker base of the Tabasco Sriracha, as I could just barely taste it. Better to ease into it than jump right into the deep end of the pool and be overwhelmed. 
Second part of the experiment was a much bigger success. Used the cold smoker on a hot cook for the first time. Worked great. Smoked some baby backs at 225F for 4 hours with the cold smoker loaded with 100% pellets this time. Will not go back to wood chips!! This worked so much better than any previous use of the cold smoker. Hat's off to ckreef for the tip! :salute:
Plus, the local sweet corn is getting better every day! Tonight's was very sweet. The next 6 weeks or so will be awesome! And, Yes, there's pictures!
1027082273_cornandbabybacks001.thumb.jpg.f2ef9e2d288144034996a14be3f96d70.jpg
Served up with some hushpuppies (air fried) and a nice side salad, with a tasty rose. 
1080461209_cornandbabybacks004.thumb.jpg.9c6c1bcde4c307d93f121745ec0f4911.jpg
924363313_cornandbabybacks006.thumb.jpg.429bbc649a241cbfd7da59d69110e42d.jpg

That looks teriffic tony nicely done

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Thanks 1