ckreef

I Think Aussie Ora Tried to Kill Me - LOL

Dr Paul's Hot Sauce - Home of Perth Hot Sauce 

Pineapple Express 

Yea sounds innocent enough. OMG - Not!!! - both me and Mrs skreef sprinkled some on a taco salad. Had to break out the fire extinguisher to put out the flames on my lips. @Aussie Ora you're still not mad about the challenge certificate are you ;)

In all seriousness this is the hottest hot sauce that has ever passed my lips. After checking out their website I think this is one of their more mellow hot sauces - yikessss...... 

pineappleexpress.jpg.2079d72629d46ca37d67b3f03097cba3.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Had to look it up. Love the description. Starts with this: ...

a delicious blend of pineapple, raisins, cinnamon, cumin, turmeric 

Sounds like a Caribbean cocktail of the sort that involves a paper umbrella. Then a smooth segue to:

and the infamous ghost chilli (bhut jolokia).

Yup...that’ll rip the hide off ya.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pequod said:

Had to look it up. Love the description. Starts with this: ...

Sounds like a Caribbean cocktail of the sort that involves a paper umbrella. Then a smooth segue to:

Yup...that’ll rip the hide off ya.

I didn't look it up or read the ingredients ahead of time. Pineapple Express how hot could it be with a name like that? Man was I wrong and I use Dizzy Pig's ghost rub whenever I make hot wings. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Lol sorry mate I thought you liked hot stuff or was that tony b. I have not tried it the bloke said it was not to bad as he was chewing on raw chillies lol .the name sounds delish. I will be interested in the reaction to the sauce I just sent Tony b another local brew

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aussie Ora said:

Lol sorry mate I thought you liked hot stuff or was that tony b. I have not tried it the bloke said it was not to bad as he was chewing on raw chillies lol .the name sounds delish. I will be interested in the reaction to the sauce I just sent Tony b another local brew

I can handle some heat but WOW! I'm sure Tony would love it. 

Since you don't like heat just pass that one up. 

• Like 1

I can handle some heat but WOW! I'm sure Tony would love it. 
Since you don't like heat just pass that one up. 

Lol . Just mix it with some vegemite she'll be right. I've sent him something special in the heat scale I won't blame him if he chucks it over the fence before he dies lol .a nice plum sauce

• Haha 4

Can't wait to try it! Remember, I make a homemade hot sauce with homegrown chocolate ghost peppers. It's the brown one on the right.

2074447313_BottlesofHotSauce2017-2.thumb.jpg.b81a8b5b8cbd7aec56c6c609c35cb4a0.jpg

I backed these guys in Kickstarter. They have a pineapple hot sauce, too. But I thought it was pretty mild compared to their other ones. 

https://adoboloco.com/shop/pineapple-habanero-hot-sauce/

• Like 3

Can't wait to try it! Remember, I make a homemade hot sauce with homegrown chocolate ghost peppers. It's the brown one on the right.
2074447313_BottlesofHotSauce2017-2.thumb.jpg.b81a8b5b8cbd7aec56c6c609c35cb4a0.jpg
I backed these guys in Kickstarter. They have a pineapple hot sauce, too. But I thought it was pretty mild compared to their other ones. 
https://adoboloco.com/shop/pineapple-habanero-hot-sauce/
So for the sauce that's in transit that I got tony b .I actually tried it unlike the pineapple express I sent ckreef. .well wtf I got like 2 seconds of plum and then bang .tony.b I have no insurance take this at your own risk mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hey Aussie is that for real about using Vegemite to bring down the heat, cause i like it hottish but this stuff caught me off-guard....found it at my local IGA.....nice but :smt077hot
IMG_1003.thumb.JPG.5f8a6aae0263dc52b87105f698c342f2.JPG
As you can see it gets used.......sparingly 
Yeah for sure the salt in vegemite will dull the chilli depends on your taste buds

• Like 1

Love the name! Right up there with "Smack my ass and call me Sally!"
https://www.amazon.com/Smack-Call-Sally-Sauce-Habanero/dp/B0000DG560
Looks like we can get Sh!t the Bed on Amazon here!
https://www.amazon.com/Bed-Hot-Sauce-Ultra-Pepper/dp/B06ZYXYYB6
I as thinking of sending you some of this but found a nice sweet plum sauce for instead

Hey Aussie is that for real about using Vegemite to bring down the heat, cause i like it hottish but this stuff caught me off-guard....found it at my local IGA.....nice but :smt077hot
IMG_1003.thumb.JPG.5f8a6aae0263dc52b87105f698c342f2.JPG
As you can see it gets used.......sparingly 

Yep. That stuff is hot. Deadly in fact.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1