tony b

Roos Gone Wild!

I've had a run in with a deer - did $2000 worth of damage to the front of my car. And the silly deer hit me! I wasn't even moving at the time. Was waiting in the queue at the security checkpoint at work. He ran up the bank by the road and slammed right into my left front fender. Rolled onto my hood. Scared the bejebus out of me. All I could see out the front of the car was BROWN! It rolled off the hood and took off into the corn fields on the opposite side of the road. 

Thankfully, no bears around here - MacKenzie's the lucky one to get those! :shock:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tony, your deer story is similar to mine. I was rolling but the deer jumped out of the ditch hit my left front fender sort of rolled onto the hood and I saw it staring me in the face. It fell off the hood, landed on it's side and the 4 legs were kicking crazy, I wasn't getting out of the car. It managed to get onto it's feet and went back from where it came. I don't remember the $$ for the damage but it can happen in a split second and at high noon. :) 

• Like 1