alimac23

My BB32 is here! (Perth)

Thanks everyone, I’m used to moist chicken as I used to get that from the other kamados but the taste was definitely nicer, it seemed like the rub was more flavourful tonight than usual and the meat was perfect, it just fell off of the leg.

Had the weather have been better I would have taken more time and got some nicer pics, but it’s absolutely howling out there tonight and the rain is coming in sideways!

Hopefully the next cook at the weekend will be a bit calmer.

Nicely done, especially given the bad weather! Way to hang in there! 

We tell folks upfront that you've never had juicier chicken than one cooked on a KK! ckreef did an experiment a few years back where he intentionally tried to overcook and dry out a chicken on the KK - couldn't do it! That's how crazy good these grills are! None better! 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, alimac23 said:

The wife says i've got a problem, i say i've got a hobby :-D:-D:-D

Your in good company around here. I for one have 6 outdoor cooking "grills" and I use all of them on a fairly regular basis. After my latest WFO purchase I swore to Mrs skreef that would be the last. But you know there is one more I've wanted for a long time, even before I got the KK's. I'm breaking the news to Mrs skreef gently - LOL 

• Haha 1

Chook looks great Ali .best Chook I've ever had when I first cooked mine .yeah the weather has been pretty ordinary been pisssing down all arvo today

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

Thanks mate, yeah the weather has been rubbish for the last couple of days, had a couple of fences blown down in the storm the other night!

Just finished cooking pizza, great success for the first cook but not a fan of the single day pizza dough, was nowhere near proofed enough and it shows in how much spring the pizza got on the rim, in saying that it was still very tasty.

f8cadd4fe49954266973727fc11efd12.jpg
6f8dce2a109ec8f09b167cf18f5b8659.jpg
4784b0307055a527d1982dfe623e309a.jpg
1e90110b6ada3da0dc8e9a1601efbe4f.jpg
e7d3e48d0ae1ab9b196097dfc02a4917.jpg
  • Like 5