Wahoo

New Serious BB on the high Seas

Hey Forum members , just like to introduce myself , I’m a soon to be new owner .

You guys have helped me a lot in taking the plunge in choosing one of these Crazy BBq’s . Great honest and helpful feedback on the whole range of models . Well done Dennis for creating this platform , damn good business sense , when you know you’ve a product better than the rest just let the punters do the selling for you .

I know how you love some action photos , I do too and when this beauty arrives for sure I will get some snaps , Il be needing some mechanical assistance getting it over a fence and a garden shed at 750kg . Not quite figured out my plan of attack yet though .

For now I’m tracking this bad boy on the high seas on my Marine App . Captain needs to get that vessel moving .

My local butcher is hanging some Ribeye for me ageing for 28 days which co-incidentally is the transit time here to UK.

for now I have to wait just like the meat ......

Darren 

1BD43A40-613B-440B-82C2-AD4618438BF3.png

• Like 7

:smt038:cheer::angel8:

Sooooo happy for you @Wahoo!  I am trying to figure out how to get to Bali next year to see a 42 but now that I see you have one on the high seas and heading my way, I will camp out at the port and follow it to your house!  Great.  Really looking forward to your delivery pictures!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Its a Met Bronze Tekobo , your welcome anytime , Stay for a dinner !

Awww.  My other favourite colour!  Super.  It's gonna be awesome.  Do you have any "in factory" photos to tease us with?

And yes, dinner would be great.  Will bring some meat.  

• Like 1

Congrats Darren, you're going to love that KK when it arrives! 

I took delivery of mine a week ago yesterday so the experience of tracking the ships, waiting for the customs clearance etc is all very fresh in my mind, it's a super exciting time when it finally hits port and is on the way yo your home! 

• Like 1

Hey [mention=3160]Wahoo[/mention].  Your 28 days is up!  Did I, perchance, miss the post with your delivery and uncrating photos?  Heaven forfend!

Hey Tekobo , I’ve been quiet because until today I have been very sad awaiting shipping and customs clearance . Funnily enough TODAY it arrives . I can’t remember when I ordered this feels like a past life experience .

I am sat in my window waiting on the Hyab arriving to get it over a fence for me . Today I’m uncrating and doing the burn in . Sure will keep you fellas in the loop soon with some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohoo Wahoo!  I am soooo excited :cheer: for you.  I think uncrating AND doing the burn in on such a monster all on the same day might be a bit ambitious but I am all for ambition.  

My ambition would be to be eating something off your KK by the end of today.  However given I can't be there (and haven't been invited!!!!) I will make do with you eating something off your KK today.  Looking forward to the pics.

• Like 1