tony b

Peaches en Regalia

One of the best parts of summer is Peaches! So tonight's cook is grilled peaches and pork chops - a marriage made in heaven! Local corn, peaches with Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head, and Suya Pepper pork chops.

20180808_174547.thumb.jpg.4e6111f8c524f0e04ac07af0c0b21c56.jpg

Plated with a nice salad with a raspberry vinaigrette and some herbed goat cheese with a Balsamic vinegar drizzle on the grilled peaches (FAH-BU-LOUS!). The Moscato was a perfect accompaniment - peach, lychee, and honeysuckle flavors to compliment the peaches and cut the heat from the Suya pepper rub. 

20180808_175122.thumb.jpg.1d16490a075e70bf141c42b4a8275feb.jpg

• Like 6

I had another peach, so I did a repeat tonight. I'm tell you people, this is a total winner! Grilled spiced peaches (brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg) and goat cheese w/herbs (emphasis on thyme with some savory and rosemary), with a balsamic drizzle is da shizzle! 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Chanly1983 said:

I just discovered grilled peaches a week or so ago, I would say they are the best thing EVER!!

All I'll say is Grilled Peach Reef Jam. Take a bunch of grilled peaches, cut them up and then process them into preserves/jam. Grilled summer bliss in the middle of winter ;)

• Like 1