Shuley

Happy anniversary!

Soooooo last Thursday my husband and I celebrated 10 years years of wedded bliss.  He wanted some lamb chops and I had done rack of lamb before but never chops so I had to ask Mr. Ckreef for pointers. I asked the right person because it turned out AWESOME!  best lamb of my life... No joke.  Served with an extremely herbaceous and citrus potato salad which I have perfected and may use for this month's challenge on the guru.... Actually I realized at the end of this cook that since everything was from scratch it would have qualified.... Had I taken pictures.  I also baked bread and a three layer chocolate cake from Stella parks which is phenomenal... And collared greens and a chimichurri style sauce.  Super meal. 20180802_184534.thumb.jpg.60e3d6060c358ca40f2cfee9414384ab.jpg20180802_185834.thumb.jpg.1054a96f78a043fc0aa054012e31024e.jpg20180802_193946.thumb.jpg.7ecb472ad121e6f9c66284c5925e664e.jpg

• Like 10

4 hours ago, ckreef said:

Happy anniversary. Yeah you should have taken pictures because I might have voted for it as that's one of my favorite cooks. Glad my advise worked out. Would have felt bad if I ruined your anniversary dinner ;)

Yeah.... It would have been unique enough maybe.... I am planning on using this potato recipe for my BBQ on saturday but will be doing more traditional fare. 

• Like 1