BigO

Hello from Indianapolis, in search of a KK

:smt041Aussie if you come to Calif. stop by and we can cook something and have some adult beverages lol
For sure mate.cheers last time I was in L.A .I went to Disney land as you do .but decided to catch a bus to the outer suburbs I can't remember where but it was dodgy as I ended up in the poorest part of town .seriously and went into a pub got so many evil looks like who are you but it turned out great once I said how's it going mate. I'm from Australia I didn't get shot lol

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/10/2018 at 11:59 AM, BigO said:

Hi, I’m Oscar from Indianapolis, I’ve been a BGE guy for nearly a decade and am ready to step up to KK.  It’s a significant investment, so I’m looking to see if there’s anything used out there. I’m willing to travel for the right set up. Anything out there? Really like the community here!

Hello Oscar.  I may be selling my Big Bad 32 Matte Black Pebble for personal reasons.   Lots of accessories too. Less than a year old.  Not sure what size your looking for.