Aussie Ora

Sanchoku wagu

Even @ $100/kg; it's still on the pricey side, but for a special occasion, it would be a nice treat! 

I'm with you this is definetly not your everyday cut unless your loaded lol. But for a treat worth it . Do I think it's worth it .my answer is yes such a great taste melts in the mouth

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

That’s a fair price. I got my 50th coming up and a local butcher imports Kobe from japan. Thinking of doing two 2 pounds for six of us. The top grade is $198 a pound. They even have a steak that’s finished with the cow eating sake mash at the end to add flavor. Lol

I can get very good Wagyu from NZ here for $30-80 a pound depending on the grade. I but the $30 pretty often as it’s basically the same price as high grade ribeye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That’s a fair price. I got my 50th coming up and a local butcher imports Kobe from japan. Thinking of doing two 2 pounds for six of us. The top grade is $198 a pound. They even have a steak that’s finished with the cow eating sake mash at the end to add flavor. Lol

I can get very good Wagyu from NZ here for $30-80 a pound depending on the grade. I but the $30 pretty often as it’s basically the same price as high grade ribeye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome it cooks quick and tastes great .the way I see it . It was $25 a steak a lot cheaper than a restaurant will sell me and have quality at home .it's nice to go out sometimes but owning a a KK and having access to great products I can have 5 star at home for half if not less

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 2