Grif054

Big Bad 32 for sale excellent condition. Lots of accessories

Due to personal reasons I am selling my less than 6 month old Matte Black Pebble Big Bad 32.  I have the basket splitter, pizza stone, gas assist, cover, Rotisserie with basket, reducer, forks and 50 lb motor.  I think I have about $7500 Invested including shipping.  Would like to get $5800 for the works.  I think thats a pretty good deal.  

Due to personal reasons I am selling my less than 6 month old Matte Black Pebble Big Bad 32.  I have the basket splitter, pizza stone, gas assist, cover, Rotisserie with basket, reducer, forks and 50 lb motor.  I think I have about $7500 Invested including shipping.  Would like to get $5800 for the works.  I think thats a pretty good deal.  

Bugger mate .that is a steal .I reckon I could buy it and get it shipped to Australia for less then ordering from Dennis. This won't last long .at least you got to give it a go not many can say they have .

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Bugger mate .that is a steal .I reckon I could buy it and get it shipped to Australia for less then ordering from Dennis. This won't last long .at least you got to give it a go not many can say they have .

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

That is true, thank you for that.

• Like 1

Hi Grif054,  I hope all is ok. I am sorry to hear you are selling.... 

I just purchased mine otherwise I would be beating your door down this weekend to purchase the unit.    If you do want to split the unit up I would be interested in the gas assist & all of the rotisserie items and the cover. I have not purchase these yet. 

Send me a message and let me know if you want to.  

1 hour ago, tony b said:

Sorry to hear that you're having to sell it! :-( 

As we've seen before here, it won't take long to find a willing buyer. That's an exceptional price for all that gear. And, being here in the Midwest, plenty of folks within driving distance. 

Thank you.