Aussie Ora

New Tablet

I dropped my 2014 note 10.1 .and like butter on a slice of bread it landed on the screen. It still works but thought I would upgrade to the tab s4. https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.samsung.com/au/tablets/galaxy-tabs4-t835/SM-T835NZKLXSA/&ved=2ahUKEwiJ5Jzy_dLdAhUHE4gKHZajBRYQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw1MV3smfeZfBMjo75lbmcve. I'm amazed at the screen quality and features over the note.

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

I got it and it's amazing this is made for entertainment and productivity .the screen is awesome like a new tv blows the note away in games ,movies and sound .it's actually a pleasure to use .will I use all it's potential probably not .one feature I like it comes with an adaptor to add a usb drive .I got the 4g mobile version instead of just the WiFi model. The s pen is intuitive and loaded with quick access features. I'm still discovering things but so far it's a massive upgrade

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie Ora said:

Go and look at one mate .I've read reviews about the keyboard not being any good and one should just go with a bluetooth one

At this point it's probably a daydream. Me and Mrs skreef got 95% complete on our game room refurbish while on vacation last week. Next purchase is a pool table and a reasonably decent one ain't cheap. Maybe I could get me a new tablet for Christmas. I will keep a Bluetooth keyboard in mind as I definitely want a keyboard. 

• Like 1

At this point it's probably a daydream. Me and Mrs skreef got 95% complete on our game room refurbish while on vacation last week. Next purchase is a pool table and a reasonably decent one ain't cheap. Maybe I could get me a new tablet for Christmas. I will keep a Bluetooth keyboard in mind as I definitely want a keyboard. 

Awesome a slate is not cheap .I'm seriously in savings mode for next year to catch up with my sister it's gonna happen .make sure you dust your que lol

• Like 1