Wahoo

Not long now ... 23" Ultimate, Terra Blue

Was p.....d off when i got this message below 10 days ago after waiting 6 weeks already on the water but getting excited now :smt026

"Please note due to port congestion, the OOCL Indonesia will now arrive on 22/10/18"

Come on you beauty !!

Pics to follow ....

Wahoo.

PHOTO-2018-08-16-09-54-09.thumb.jpg.80cdc083e33f9110b4732b67c883b6a4.jpg

38 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

I always wanted the Terra Blue but couldn’t get in the 42”
I will use the 23 for everyday cooking , and the SBB for the carcasses emoji23.png.

Congratulations are due on two counts: 

1.  On starting to build your rainbow stable of KKs.  I am sure more will follow now that you have caught the bug.  

2.  On having a new toy to play with so soon after the first.  I am sure you will like the 23.  I find it does pretty much everything I need alongside my 21.  I hope your 23 doesn't feel cowed by your 42!  Still jealous of that carcass absorbing real estate.

• Haha 2

Thanks Tekobo, the colours won’t clash , they will live in different parts of the Patio area so won’t be next to each other anyway .Although they are both beautiful in there own right as I’m sure you’ll agree .
Fed up it’s the winter in front of me now although the snow won’t stop me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not on that day, for sure! But, I do cook on mine in the winter, except for the brutal days when the windchill is below zero! (That would be in Fahrenheit here - LOL!) Or, in the freezing rain/sleet. I will cook when it's snowing, as long the ambient temps aren't too cold. 

Another passion of mine is music (if anyone noticed my avatar), found this fella last night after watching a movie, the originals usually are the best

That picture just show's its not to far away...lol

Congrats on the New KK, Terra Blue fan here :smt023

Crank it up and lets get cooking

Edited by BonFire
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, BonFire said:

Another passion of mine is music (if anyone noticed my avatar), found this fella last night after watching a movie, the originals usually are the best

That picture just show's its not to far away...lol

Congrats on the New KK, Terra Blue fan here :smt023

Crank it up and lets get cooking

Cracking tune that , first xmas song I have heard this year mind :)

• Like 2