So Cal Cooker

Komodo Shrine

It has been a long process, but my backyard has come together. I have attached some photos of the completed project of your viewing and comments. I know I forgot something? I was going to build the KK into the Island, but the size of the Komodo prevented it's inclusion, besides it is soooo pretty I like having is out all by itself. You will notice a Gas BBQ in my Island, a concession to the wife. I included it for two reasons; she wanted an Oven outside and I don't have to listen to "I want to eat now and not have to wait for that G Damn KK" Hey, but she is becoming more patient as the products of the KK are soooooo good compared the the stainless steel monster.

Please notice that the focal point of the entire Purgola and back yard is the KK. I have done my best to honor my KK. Thanks again Dennis for a truly wonderful and quality product.

"Spool" = Oversized spa with many jets, but a small pool as well for the summer cool off. This term identifies some pics.

Enjoy,

Chuck

IMGP2678.jpg

IMGP2681.jpg

IMGP2682.jpg

IMGP2684.jpg

IMGP2688.jpg

IMGP2691.jpg

IMGP2694.jpg

IMGP2692.jpg

IMGP2683.jpg

IMGP2690.jpg

IMGP2695.jpg

My yard has a dog in it. :) And snow just now. :::shrug::: And a condo where the bunnies live in luxury. No spa, no island, no kitchen range. Instead, it has a fig tree, asparagus, daffodils, kiwi vines, tulips and grandma's peonies, and a wonderful old maple (too big for 2 people to wrap arms around) for the squirrels and woodpeckers to live in.

Fetzervalve, you come sit in my back yard, and we can count our blessings together. :) Bet we come up with a lot! :smt060

My yard has a dog in it. :) And snow just now. :::shrug::: And a condo where the bunnies live in luxury. No spa, no island, no kitchen range. Instead, it has a fig tree, asparagus, daffodils, kiwi vines, tulips and grandma's peonies, and a wonderful old maple (too big for 2 people to wrap arms around) for the squirrels and woodpeckers to live in.

Fetzervalve, you come sit in my back yard, and we can count our blessings together. :) Bet we come up with a lot! :smt060

Sounds like my kinda place. :lol:

.....I guess I do have my KK..... and snow......wait, the snow is not a blessing....

Well, it's a blessing to be able to cook even if power goes out in the storms (on your luxury KK). And to have moisture coming to the soil to water flowers so they will bloom in a couple months. And the snow does cover (and freeze) the dog poo that I didn't scoop cause I have toncilitis, so it's sort of a blessing. :) And Ol' Curly's truck prolly would look right elegant under a gentle blanket of white... On the whole, maybe snow can be a bit of a blessing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.