Steve M

A proper home for the kk

34 minutes ago, jonj said:

Beautiful outdoor space (more than just a kitchen). I appreciated the photo of the Appleton (a personal favorite).

Thanks Jon. A bartender at a rum bar on Key Biscayne gave me a rum tasting and introduced the Appleton as his personal favorite. It is really good.

I'll check it out, as I do love a good Gin & Tonic on the deck. Just polished off a bottle of New Amsterdam (pretty good). Next bottle up is Costco brand (Kirkland), which gets good ratings, especially for the price! I've had their vodka and white tequila, and both are very good, so I have high expectations for the gin. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Scott.W said:

Great job!
Your gonna love your EVO. I use my Evo and KK all the freaking time. Jealous over your sink. My HOA made it prohibitively expensive (10k) to put one in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'm really happy with the setup. I spend a good majority of my time out there.

I've been working on a few enhancements to the tiki bar side of the kitchen. I carved this one for the corner beside the bar.

new tiki

IMG_5527.JPG

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, tekobo said:

@Steve M,the Husband saw a picture of your set up on Dennis' instagram feed and wanted to know more about the Evo and the drawers that you have underneath it.  I showed him your series of posts about the build.  Serious ODK envy ensued.  

Thanks tekobo!

I have a large warming drawer just to the right that gets used a fair amount. The double drawers below it are just abut all EVO essentials - utensils, cleaning stuff. The double doors below the EVO stores a lot of stuff for the KK and also my routine cleaning supplies to keep things looking shiny.

• Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.