churchi

Site Upgraded | 2018-12-11 | IPB: 4.3.6

1 hour ago, 5698k said:

I checked notification settings so many times I have the entire page memorized.

This is frustrating. It’s also frustrating that I’ve been ignored about the subject.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes i know it can be frustrating but in order for any help to be given we would need all the info you can provide for instance what settings do you have checked off in notification settings also when did you first notice that this has occurred and any other info you can provide

i do not have admin privileges but i will try to help you out the best i can

this very well could be an issue with a setting that is clicked either in your user settings or an admin would have to check in the forum settings

sorry that you feel you have been ignored but again i will try to help but am limited

I have all notification settings turned off. I don’t understand why I’m getting notifications at all. This is somewhat irrelevant, because another issue is that I get the same notifications repeatedly even after marked read. They just won’t go away. This has been happening since before the site update previous to this last one.

16 minutes ago, 5698k said:

I have all notification settings turned off. I don’t understand why I’m getting notifications at all. This is somewhat irrelevant, because another issue is that I get the same notifications repeatedly even after marked read. They just won’t go away. This has been happening since before the site update previous to this last one.

ok so if you have all settings set to off then you should not be getting any notifications at all that seems not right at all we now need one of the admin to check the forum settings so hopefully @DennisLinkletter

Edited by Stile88