churchi

Site Upgraded | 2018-12-11 | IPB: 4.3.6

Ok and report back please.

It seems that the Tapatalk folks dont really care about answering support tickets or keeping their app updated these days. There are a number of issues for IPB over on their forums from forum owners globally. Last update was May this year and nothing since.

https://www.tapatalk.com/download_IPBoard.php

If you dont have the issues when using the actual browser for the site, then there is not going to be too much we can do here accept wait for Tapatalk to upgrade their plugin. I always keep an eye out for the latest versions from them, but as mentioned its been over half a year since the last update.

Lets see how you go with testing on an actual browser.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 5698k said:

Ok, it’s Tapatalk. I’ve gotten several notifications during the day on Tapatalk, but none on the website forum.

The notifications on Tapatalk are a mystery, I’ve looked everywhere over and over, and can’t find a cause.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad that we determined its tapatalk and not a forum setting issue

what i would do is go to the tapatalk forum and inquire about this issue your having in their support thread and see if they can head you in the right direction to a fix for this 

i dont use tapatalk so so i dont have any idea on where to go to look for the settings on this