DennisLinkletter

Just Landed at LAX - Family Reunion

Happy Holidays..  Just flew in to LAX, drove down to momma’s house in Corona Del Mar.. Will be here until just after Christmas and then the whole family and relatives are flying to San Miguel de Allende  until just after the New Year when I fly back to Bali.

I’ll be answering on the regular numbers 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Dennis.   Duffy the electric boat guy on this end.  Received my bbq a couple of days ago.  I thought I made really great boats, but compared to your bbq I’m afraid I don’t come close.   Outstanding craftsmanship and innovative thinking is off the charts.  First cook fresh swordfish beyond good.   Got my first Kamodo from Pier One Imports in 1985 for about 80 bucks.  Cooked on it for a few years until it virtually fell apart.  Had several others (Primo XL oval) over the years until yours entered my patio.  Now I have to learn all over again.  You’ve thought of everything.  Amazing.   

I’m happy to offer a Duffy boat for you to cruise Newport Harbor for a couple of hours if you want and have some time.  Would not recommend going out during the christmas parade which ends tonight.  Fun and easy to look at the decorated houses at night when there is no parade.  You can take up to 12 adults.  They have clear windows all around so you won’t be cold.  

I’m loving the bbq but sure don’t follow how to use all the different levels of cooking yet.  I’ll keep cruising this forum to help me out.    Thanks for building me such a great Christmas present.     Duffy 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Ebman said:

Duffy the electric boat guy on this end.  

Duffy, @Ebman

Checked out your line of boats.  Very impressive and nice craft.  You need to mount a KK on the back deck instead of the gasser :grin:.

Jon B.  (37' Silverton MY & 16' Boston Whaler & 35' Chris-Craft Roamer -1960)

Edited by Jon B.