tekobo

Merry Christmas!

Hey there KK friends.  It has been a great year, getting to know you and my KKs.  Thank you for being here, a constant in a weird and changing world.  Have a great Christmas season and New Year.  Much love.  
Right back at you, tekobo, it really has been a fantastic year. Love your posts and looking forward to many more in the coming year.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:

I hope you have your camera ready.emoji16.png

Your wish is my command.

Here she is opening the box. This is the very moment of discovery. The next moment was not captured out of self defense.

5E860FA5-BB6F-4CAC-A711-99100521CB2D.thumb.jpeg.7a9bf9c305bd77e4b9d5090edcbf1ab6.jpeg

My daughter, the Asian expert in the background helped explain that it’s like Japanese fondue. My wife loves fondue. She now loves “her” grill and asked for Yakitori for New Year’s Day.

2A7D38E2-C7FE-4FE6-983D-14A15A6498E7.thumb.jpeg.8485210f19efbde4f089e4fd1d2defd2.jpeg

She bought me a flight of Gesha coffees and asked me if that was good. :shock: Ummm, yeah! Just a little bit! :-D

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

You guys have all been super kind a supportive through the year.  Thank you for your generosity.  My life changed a lot during 2018 - not unusual, I am sure we all go through fun and scary changes every year - but it was always nice to be able to escape to a place where people were at least as crazy and at least as mad about food as I am.  Here's to a new year of discovery!

• Like 3