Tyrus

Not destined for these lips

That has to be a win win no matter how you look at it. You get the fun of cooking,  keep your cash (spending on ribs is more fun than spending on car upkeep), and I bet you get the best service for your car, the mechanic gets a gorgeous meal, the satisfaction of doing a top notch job, and doesn't pay any tax on money earned. :smt060:-D

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MacKenzie said:

That has to be a win win no matter how you look at it. You get the fun of cooking,  keep your cash (spending on ribs is more fun than spending on car upkeep), and I bet you get the best service for your car, the mechanic gets a gorgeous meal, the satisfaction of doing a top notch job, and doesn't pay any tax on money earned. :smt060:-D

But how do *I* win? Now I'm hungry and all I've got is a picture... <_<

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

My mechanic is trained on Mercedes, Bmw, Audi and VW. The shop won;t touch an American brand or Japanese car as regular work. His first job some years ago was to change out the timing belt on my Lexus as an after hours job and for the 5 hours labor it came to $150 that's $30/hr and it hasn't changed to date. I tip him well and always remember him at Christmas.  Well, it was reported the ribs are gone, the family's happy and I don't  have to crawl under the car in the winter, musta been the sauce. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yup, ribs trump currency alright.  They look great @Tyrus.  

We paid cash to the guys who helped us unpack and move our KKs into place given we were taking them away from doing paid work for real clients.  Your post reminded me that we still have not given them the KK dinner that we promised as their tip.  Must rectify that or some real bad karma will be coming my way!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1