Flemming

New Owner

That was some video and quite the move over the house. Enjoyed seeing the 32 with the basket splitter and all the accoutrements that came with your BB32. Looking forward to your first cook, whatever it may be. Auf wiedersehen

Edited by Tyrus

1 minute ago, Paul said:

@Flemming nice video! Looks great in it's new home. Nothing better than moving a new KK around with heavy equipment!! How much time passed from the time you took delivery at the dock till the time you put the cover on at the end of the video?

Hi Paul, the ship docked 3 weeks ago and I could have pick up the 32” 2 days later, however I had to coordinate the Crane Company with my buddy with whom I picked up the Crate at the shipping company. The first attempt was canceled as we had some serious weather with very heavy winds so the Crane Company had to cancel. 

But yesterday everything worked out, okay we had some pretty brutal rain showers coming through, the Crane came at 1:00 o’clock, exactly 1 hour late the crate was placed next to the Gazebo and I could start removing it. Unfortunately my phone ran out of battery so we missed the part when we got the Big Bad down the ramp :mad: however this went pretty smooth. I must say, that Dennis has really made a great job by all means, there have been paid so much attention to detail not only with the Kamado itsel,f but also when it comes to the  whole experience around a Komodo Kamado, the build in ramp is a great example of this.

So after a 3 hour brake, grabbing a bite to eat, charging my phone I was ready to, proceed and another 3 hours later I was done, everything was in place and the cover was on.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2019 at 12:32 AM, ckreef said:

Great video and delicious looking ribs all around. It looked so pretty all clean and white. Keep this video because you'll never see that again until you buy a 42" Super Big Bad. 

Thanks, Ribs turned out great, very tender and juicy. Haha the 42" is just soooo massive, the 32" is already overkill for my needs, that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to have one :)

On 4/4/2019 at 12:32 AM, ckreef said:

Great video and delicious looking ribs all around. It looked so pretty all clean and white. Keep this video because you'll never see that again until you buy a 42" Super Big Bad. 

Thanks, Ribs turned out great, very tender and juicy. Haha the 42" is just soooo massive, the 32" is already overkill for my needs, that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to have one :)