Wahoo

Short Ribs

I’m gonna have a go at my first suckling pig this weekend . I ain’t got my Rotisserie yet so it’s gonna be a challenge but I’m in . If any you fellas can give me some advice I’d appreciate it . Just hit it out the freezer room in by butchers on defrost now eaee430820fc7407c0c510f123b203e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Wahoo said:

I’m gonna have a go at my first suckling pig this weekend emoji39.png. I ain’t got my Rotisserie yet so it’s gonna be a challenge but I’m in emoji3.png. If any you fellas can give me some advice I’d appreciate it . Just hit it out the freezer room in by butchers on defrost now emoji41.pngeaee430820fc7407c0c510f123b203e2.jpg

What ? Do you have 

Hi Eddie , Gonna throw it on the Top Grate of the SBB, nowt else I can do . Il just have to work on the temp all day . I’ve a heat deflector and a drip tray which I’m gonna use to baste back.

If I make a mess of it I’m hoping Dennis feels sorry for me and air freights a Rotis

4 hours ago, Wahoo said:

Hi Eddie , Gonna throw it on the Top Grate of the SBB, nowt else I can do emoji1787.png. Il just have to work on the temp all day . I’ve a heat deflector and a drip tray which I’m gonna use to baste back.

If I make a mess of it I’m hoping Dennis feels sorry for me and air freights a Rotis emoji41.png

Run your temp at 270 put it on main grate rub skin with olive oil inject shoulder and hams with apple juice line loin with bacon so it doesn’t dry out place one temp probe in ham and one in shoulder after 3 hours baste with 50/50 apple juice and apple cider vinegar at 270 dome your main grate will be about 255 degrees that will be as hottest I would cook it. I usually cook hogs at 235 on an off set but that is lot larger hog 

2579FEC3-F706-42A8-92BD-ABCC59FB06D3.jpeg

CDE3C8EE-CD48-4631-834E-DFDDB61340A7.jpeg

7FEEB75F-F352-4729-B422-80BFDB44BBD5.jpeg