ckreef

Another Ceramic Dish

Walking through Publix I spied a new ceramic dish I hadn't seen before. It's 11"x7"x2.5". Should make an awesome 2 or 3 person casserole dish and will fit really well on my smaller kamados. At only $20 I just had to buy it. 

This makes dish #22 in my ceramic dish collection. Yea I have a problem ;)

ceramic22.thumb.jpg.bfc7e44095eebbac11eb16b7c5f5d7d5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, ckreef said:

This makes dish #22 in my ceramic dish collection. Yea I have a problem

Don't we all??? If I include all my small/medium ramekins that I use mostly for mis-en-place, I probably have at least that many of just those. Then I have all the larger dishes for actually cooking in, maybe another 6 (not counting the Pyrex). And, there's a whole shelf in the other cabinet with the smaller serving bowls/dishes, most of which were bought at various art shows. And wait, there's more (beginning to sound like an infomercial - ha, ha!) - the entire undercabinet storage area with the larger serving platters, trays, and bowls (a lot of Pier 1). No, you don't have a problem, Charles; I do!! LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I hear you tony but I'm not counting my serving trays or bowls or general ceramic dishes and a bunch of older ramakins. And Pyrex definitely doesn't count. Throw that trash in the circular file where it belongs - LOL 

But it's nice to know I'm not alone in my obsession :)

Edited by ckreef
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Walking through Publix I spied a new ceramic dish I hadn't seen before. It's 11"x7"x2.5". Should make an awesome 2 or 3 person casserole dish and will fit really well on my smaller kamados. At only $20 I just had to buy it. 

This makes dish #22 in my ceramic dish collection. Yea I have a problem

ceramic22.thumb.jpg.bfc7e44095eebbac11eb16b7c5f5d7d5.jpg

Looks good mate. I have two great for Sheppard's pie

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill