BalconySmoken

Lazy sunday poolside steak

Nice steak dinner, but enquiring minds like ours would like to know - how did you score the Heretic beer???

The beer scene in Singapore is strange; they have sort of got on to the craft beer train but not really. There is a craft beer store (thirsty for anybody living here) that have an eclectic mix and they sell a couple of heretics. This one is easily me favourite - they have the “juicer than you” and “make America juicy” too. They are just damn expensive!
The bloke who owns thirsty just opened a craft beer pub (American tap house) I need to check it out; they have a great rhetorical offer now: you take a receipt from thirsty to the bar and get 10% off and then you take the receipt from the bar to the shop and get 10% off - there is no limit on laps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:55 PM, BalconySmoken said:

receipt from thirsty to the bar and get 10% off and then you take the receipt from the bar to the shop and get 10% off - there is no limit on laps!

There should be a well-worn path between the two.

• Like 3

Looks terrific mate .nicley done interesting drop

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

Singapore don’t have many local brews so a benefit is the craft beer is sourced from all over the world. Damn expensive but I get to try all sorts of stuff I wouldn’t otherwise. Not too many aussie ones here, mainly pirate life and occasionally some really small places I forget the names of (Perth or Adelaide locals). They had two birds for a while but that is done now (I think that one is from Balmain in Sydney)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1