tekobo

Game Day - Smokin'!

This is what it means to have been a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles for 25 years.  I will be wearing this T-shirt until someone else wins the Lombardi tonight.

gTC2TOBRTjmZtt5in9jzzw.thumb.jpg.c9d3fcf9d41324bba86ecf3abd0aa4e3.jpg

As for tonight?  The brisket is on and smokin'!

973127078_hfTSbWTePfabOvKr4WA.thumb.jpg.c6c2a8b00cbac457d6ace94cce5fd969.jpg

nFxmJ2cqTlOZ2oFFybNpgQ.thumb.jpg.de2c8fafd96147af36213902d1da1a6b.jpg

Off to sleep. It is going to take some stamina to stay awake until the 2-3am finish here.  I know the GOAT is great.  I honour Mr Bellichick.  BUT... I am emotionally drawn to Mr McVey and his crew.  Donald, bad Mr Suh, Goff, Gurley, Anderson.  Go RAMS!

• Like 4

How did I know you would go to the dark side,,, again. Let me know when you bury the shirt in the backyard....I'll send flowers. Bad Suh?? You must mean Dirty,Rotten,Scoundrel Suh, did I leave anything out. OK, feel better now. Let the games begin, and may the best team win..... that'll be the Pats. And to all the haters, I believe WalMart is having a sale on Kleenex, better run down and grab a box.  Oh, like the beef and the twin Blue Towers, enjoy

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eddie mac said:

Will be smoking a football explosion on the 32 will post pictures soon

Ooooh.  Sounds exciting.  Here we just have 8 coming for pre-Super Bowl brisket and I will be surprised if more than 3 of us last the distance to 3 am.  

Brisket had a nice wobble when it came off the KK.  Now sitting, waiting for its moment, wrapped in butcher paper.

fullsizeoutput_10c6.thumb.jpeg.8e8df9cc6a0a3b39fb15d6845aae1ceb.jpeg

No Pats hating going on here @Tyrus, just some good old California love.  Hoping you will take on my bet as I am running low on rub here.

• Like 8

Good food, good friends and a very unusual game.  Good to see the defences asserting their dominance but a shame to see Goff fall apart so badly.  Oh well, I did win my bet on how many of us would be up to see the end at 3am.  Looking forward to another roller coaster season in 2019/20.  

• Like 1