tekobo

Game Day - Smokin'!

How was the Brisket Tekebo?  Got any leftovers?  Well the game, LA  averaged 139 yds/game rushing the ball this season and the Pats allowed them 26yds in total offence for the first half.  Two defences that played superrbly but because the Pats controled of the ball all game the Rams couldn't keep up at the end. Did you notice Suh running off the field at the end of the game, didn't extend his hand, didn't expect him too, To tell the truth the Rams didn't belong there, a blind ref gave them a free pass denying a team that had a great season. Couldn't take your bet, nope, it would have been unfair, would rather have seen New Orleans ....there. The score was 13 to 3...it was really never that close as the score implied, although they had a few moments.  Kudos to you and yours to venture so far into the night to be denied the elusive prize....there's always next year. Seven in heaven, baby

The brisket all got eaten @Tyrus.  The Husband said it was my best yet.   It had been so long since I had last cooked brisket that I forgot about separating the flat from the point.  School girl error.  It made for a slightly messy direction change partway through cutting the meat up.  Nobody seemed to care, they were more focussed on getting their share of burnt ends. 

• Haha 2

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:14 AM, Tyrus said:

To tell the truth the Rams didn't belong there, a blind ref gave them a free pass denying a team that had a great season. Couldn't take your bet, nope, it would have been unfair, would rather have seen New Orleans ....there.

Couldn't agree more!!