Aussie Ora

Cleaning time

Have you tried any other suppliers?

These guys seem to have some:

https://thespicelibrary.com.au/products/spices-herbs/tasmanian-pepperberries/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ali these are farmers that freeze dry and sell fresh when the climate is not against them .I purchase 1kg of freeze dried which equates to 4 kg dry .for around $100. It keeps me going I sent ckreef and tony b a kg each a couple of years ago and got them addicted .hopefully I can keep them hooked I still have half a kilo vacced sealed might have send out 50g portions lol

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

Ali these are farmers that freeze dry and sell fresh when the climate is not against them .I purchase 1kg of freeze dried which equates to 4 kg dry .for around $100. It keeps me going I sent ckreef and tony b a kg each a couple of years ago and got them addicted .hopefully I can keep them hooked I still have half a kilo vacced sealed might have send out 50g portions lol

Ah that makes sense, I read their page but I read it the other way around i.e. that it took 4kg of freeze dried to make 1kg of dry produce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/5/2019 at 7:07 AM, Aussie Ora said:

I still have some left vacuum sealed but it won't last forever as I don't use black pepper anymore only crack berries but... 

Lately I have been mixing them with white pepper corns in order to stretch my stash a bit farther.