El Pescador

When life gives you lemons...

Thanks and congratulations, Jim!  Its a beauty.

Mine was supposed to arrive yesterday, but there was a hiccup with the carrier and the crate never made it onto the truck.  So much for my weekend meal plans!  Good things come to those who wait, I suppose.  Now scheduled for arrival on Monday - fingers crossed...

On 3/10/2019 at 3:58 AM, BARDSLJR said:

I just got my 32" (metallic bronze) last Friday and got to use it yesterday for the first time to do a couple of pork butts for pulled pork. Ten hours later, I could not have been more satisfied with the purchase. It was a LOT of money, but even this first try produced really, really excellent barbecue. You are absolutely going to love your 32". Besides the ease of use, speed (of warmup) and stability, the 32" has an unbelievable amount of cooking space. I think one could easily fit six briskets or shoulders in one cook. Congratulations. Plan on spending several hours uncrating it and you might need some help to get in from crate into final position, wherever that is going to be.

Jim, Denver

IMG_0047.JPG

Glad you are enjoying your grill.. Please try to take a shot of the meat after it's cooked.. Much more usable for Instagram and more drool worthy.