tony b

Lots of Problems Lately

Just happened again. Here's the error message.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.4.39 (cPanel) OpenSSL/1.0.2r mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at komodokamadoforum.com Port 80

I've gotten the error message on both my desktop (Microsoft Edge) and on my Samsung phone (Android).

While I think emoji's are part of it, sometimes it also happens when you try and post a picture. But, it can happen with just a simple text reply. No common thread that I've been able to observe.

12 minutes ago, tony b said:

I've gotten the error message on both my desktop (Microsoft Edge) and on my Samsung phone (Android).

While I think emoji's are part of it, sometimes it also happens when you try and post a picture. But, it can happen with just a simple text reply. No common thread that I've been able to observe.

Tony can you try another browser and see if you still get error . i am using ff and do not get any such error

logging out and logging back in sometimes fixes these type issues

I just finished up a session of several replies, with both emoji's and imbedded links, no pics though, all without any hiccups. The only other browser that I could try would be my old version of Explorer, but not sure if that would help any?   

Shutting down the browser and restarting it doesn't solve the problem and I immediately get the error message upon restart. 

1 minute ago, tony b said:

I just finished up a session of several replies, with both emoji's and imbedded links, no pics though, all without any hiccups. The only other browser that I could try would be my old version of Explorer, but not sure if that would help any?   

Shutting down the browser and restarting it doesn't solve the problem and I immediately get the error message upon restart. 

dont shut down the browser log out of the kk forum and back in and see if that helps any

3 hours ago, tony b said:

Same here but I do not get it on my Samsung phone.

Edited by MacKenzie

I have not had it happen today but for the past quite some time the sign in page was different, it always had Dennis's posts on it instead of my usual page. I see today that my usual page is back. It is this one-

Capture.thumb.JPG.3359f7aabfbb3db3fa43b14ab4b55c66.JPG

Then my info automatically gets filled in and I'm off and running.

44 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:

Here is the page that has been popping up recently when I first try to get on the forum-

803455132_Capture2.thumb.JPG.bc197a1ffee611aca39a69c909989aa7.JPG

Sure enough when this page opened up it wasn't too long before the error page showed up.

So now I know when the opens up at the start of my session I could be in for trouble.

Mac so what you are saying is before when you signed in you would automatically go to dennis profile then when you left his profile you would get error is that what was happening

But today it hasnt happened and you are back to normal would that be correct